Buying or selling a business or business asset is a significant transaction for both vendor and purchaser, and it is essential to get the right advice.
Paul Gibney is a Business Law Accredited Specialist, and has been advising both owners of small and medium sized enterprises and individuals for over 30 years.
Paul can advise on the following:
- whether a contract for sale of a business or share sale agreement is required
- transferring any statutory licences required, such as liquor licence or taxi licence
- discussions about what legal entities should be used to acquire the business
- securing tenure, either by fresh lease, lease transfer, or acquisition of property
- ensuring that the business assets are unencumbered
- restraint of trade
- staffing, including employee entitlements
- revenue, including stamp duty and capital gains tax
If you wish to discuss any of the above matters, contact Paul Gibney, or his assistant, Annie Moloney: